bg

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanks




Good Sunday to you all


Well this is another Sunday no church, I don't think we have been to church in a month.


We have all been sick....don't want to spread the sickness...now my hubby has some kinda belly thing going on....I sure can't wait for all this crap to be gone..........


I made this card and gift box for some friends of ours , they made up Courtney a basket full of beauty supplies, she loves to play dress up and do hair ...she makes Pappy up real GOOD !!!!


Our friend is a hair dresser .


I played along over at OCC this week also .... http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ we were to make something with inspiration from this picture.


This is what I came up with, for this I used


The tutorial for the window treat box you can find at
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/windowtreatbox

My Beautiful paper pack from Michael's that I only paid 1.25 for it was 8.99....clearance baby!


Martha Stewart boarder punch and EK Success scallop punch for lid of box.


Ribbon


Cricut cart Plantin School book for... oval cut @ 2 /1/2 & 2 ins


Calligraphy for thanks cut @ 1 in


Pooh & friends for pumpkins cut @ 2ins


added pop dots/ gold wire for pumpkin and pretzels.....


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day


Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD





( Brenda ) http://bug-bitten.blogspot.com/
left me a blog award ....and I have been trying to leave you a message on your blog ...but for some reason I can't
SO THANK YOU BRENDA !!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I get to be first... when I saw it I just thought "WOW"... what a beautiful card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! (show off getting the challenge done with in a day! LOL) hope all are well soon in your family. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge Wanda. Hope ya'll get to feeling better, it's no fun when the whole house is sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed you in church today, but I see all of you are sick...I hope you all feel better soon...your son tried calling you today but could not get anyone...hope everything was okay....now back to your card...I really love what you came up with, you really love these challenges too...they are so fun aren't they..love ya, and hugs and kisses to all...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful...so very fallish...wonderful cuts and colors...feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.