bg

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas card/Pratical Scrappers


Good Friday to you all

Here is my card for Practical Scrappers,We are doing Christmas cards.


I used the MOJO Monday sketch from a couple weeks ago for this.

This is a simple clean line card...I was going for color & texture !

I used

George cricut cart for the circle & scalloped circle cut @ 2 1/2 & 2/3/4
Cuttle bug Christmas Tree & Swirl Embossing folder
pop dots
Just rite stamp colored with color pencils
red gems
metallic ribbon
circle punch for the corners
Martha Stewart branch punch
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day
Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

8 comments:

  1. Wanda, I love your embossing on this one. That tree is simply stunning, so is your design. I'm so proud to call you my dt sista!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! girl your the best at Christmas cards :0) luv all the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the traditional colors Wanda! And I love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again, I've left an award for you here on my blog. Big hugs....
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. another beautiful card...i love all the embossing...wonderful Christmas colors...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Wanda. Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love your card! I was never sure how to use the tree embossing folder but it looks so great with the bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.