bg

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas gifts











Good Friday to you all




It is a COLD one here 15 and wind chill of 5 below...Brrrrrr




I made these for Practical Scrappers the design team was ask to make gift wrap or a gift .

http://www.practicalscrappers.com/


For everyone else ( ANYTHING CHRISTMAS ).




I am sorry but I didn't write down sizes .




The first one is a chip board house that I tied together with ribbon .




I did it in vintage style the pics don't show the true colors , it is very nice!




The second one is a gift for My Grand Daughter Courtney's teacher.




It is a tissue box cover , these are really easy to make I will be making a couple more .




I used Sesame street & locker talk cricut cartridges for this.




Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day




Wanda




I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD
For the box there is no measurements I just folded it til I got a box. Then I did the same for the lid.

12 comments:

  1. Wanda these are incredible...I really love them!!! Great gifts!! I just might have to make the tissue box for Cooper....oh my!! Look I wanted to remind ya about the Rusty Pickle Blog Hop today, I will be giving away an I-Top on the 18th..so Please pass along the word. Thanks, Dawn Gallop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda these are awesome...you have been busy....I love the board book house...so cute...love the kids in the window....I also love the tissue box what a cute gift to give....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wanda your chipbard house is amazing I love all the vintage decration and gorgeus embellishments! Your tissue box is too cute! I lve these as little gifts I made a square one but must try this size also. Teacher will love it!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! Dang sister, that IS cold!
    I adore these projects! The tissue box is a hoot and the chipboard house..gosh just lovely! As usually I love all your detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house is awesome! Elmo is pretty darn cute too! Stay warm! We are expecting an especially cold night - I think it's going to be 35 degrees! (don't laugh)
    Christmas hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! you are the queen of vintage :0) the house with all the detail is beyond words...awesome just doesnt say enough.
    the tissue box is too stinken cute and such a fantastic idea :0)
    thanks for always inspiring me with your super talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have been very busy, How adorable. I love them both. Love the chipboard house and Elmo is just too cute. What great gifts

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tissue box is INCREDIBLE! How did you make the box?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THEM!!! I came over to look at the card you made for Courtney's teacher and when I saw these, I stopped dead in my tracks. Super duper job on the tissue box cover, Wanda and I am in love with that house book! Yes, it's true love, not infatuation! LOL! The vintage details are perfect, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling gifts Wanda! What special presents! I could use a tissue box cover myself since I'm battling a cold! Glad I don't live where you do though. BRRRRR!!! Your vintage book is just as sweet as can be! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG...you have been BUSY! Love the tissue box with all the bright colors and who doesn't love Elmo! The book house is AWESOME. Love your choice of paper and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love your house.. It has such a fantastic vintage feel and look to it.. might have to try making one of those.. Fantastic stuff GF
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.