bg

Friday, December 18, 2009

Origami Box




Ok this is my 2nd post of the day ...do you believe it !


I had fun with the origami and I found this video on youtube for this great box.


This box is sooooo EASY to make you will have it done in 1-2-3 I promise.


I made this for Courtney's bus driver , gonna put cookies in it.


I LOVE THESE BOXS !


here is the tutorial link




I lined the top and bottom of mine to make it more stronger for the cookies....


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day


Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

Merry Christmas

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! and what beautiful paper :) the bus driver will be thrilled with the box as well as the cookies i am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A white christmas? that is a dream of mine!!!! Figuring I just saw snow for the first time in my life at home! and what? not even an inch! LOL!
    Gosh I love these projects! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. Thank you for the link. And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great creations....Love it and the idea of the cookies inside....the bus driver will absolutely love it...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Wanda...sure doesn't look easy. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome little project. Wanted to come by and say a big ole Merry Christmas to you. It has been quite warm here today (nearly 80) but a cold front is moving in right now. No snow in our forecast .. jsut cold and damp. Have a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How great is youtube?! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.