bg

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Music Christmas card


Good Sunday morning all

I thought I would give a quick post before heading off to Church, today is our Christmas program and Courtney is in it.

It is icy here this morning gonna change to rain so they say ...I hope!

I entered this card over at http://saturdayspotlight.blogspot.com/

We were ask to make something with music in mind a style of music....Tis the season so I choose Christmas of course

card recipe

sheet music distressed and inked

Angel image

lace & ribbon

I love the pom pom ribbon I think it looks like snowballs....

Martha Stewart boarder punch EK Success corner punch and a ribbon flower

cuttle bug embossing folder Swiss dots.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

12 comments:

  1. Good morning girlfriend! I love the colors! You are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it Wanda. I just got that punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girlfriend you are the queen of vintage in my mind :0) this is awesome!! drive safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job...I love the sheet of music in the background....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet sweet angel! Love the sheet music. Such a pretty card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...This is awesome! Love that vintage look! You did a great job, love the sheet music and your choice of colors! Have a great week! Big Hugz :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pom pom ribbon too, Wanda! The border punch is so pretty and that angelic image is beautiful!
    Thanks for the Santa image! I used it on my Cuttlebug Spot card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Wanda!! :) WOW!! This is just beautiful!! I love your angel image and the pretty musical background is perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanda this is beautiful. I really like the vintage image.. Great job and thanks for joining Saturday Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fantastic vintage card. Love the elements in it. Your pom pom balls are the perfect touch! Love it!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wanda! I just voted for Eastwick, but I don't think you need to worry about it... it's a shoe-in at 43%!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty - I love vintage anything and this is the perfect Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.