bg

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hi All a nice little gift

Just wanted to tell everyone sorry I have been MIA but busy with Christmas as I am sure you all are to.
I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas
See you all after the Holidays
God Bless
Wanda
If you have kids or Grand kids here is a site where you give some info and Santa sends your child a personal video you got to see it ....Courtney got one tonight and she was smiling from ear to ear ...no problems getting her to bed...lol
http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

8 comments:

  1. wanda i pray you have a wonderful Christmas :) **check your email**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda! Merry Christmas to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. merry xmas!!!!!!!
    did you get my card yet?
    talk w/ you soon!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say merry christmas/happy holidays and thank you for your kinds words on my blog..have a safe and happy new years as well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your love and kindness on my blog! :) I hope you had a Blessed Christmas with your family and friends! Here's to a great new year! :)
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, such a busy and happy time of year for all....Thanx so much for the Chirstmas wishes...I hope yours was all you hoped for and more...and wish you continued blessings into the New Year....happy holiday hugs...sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.