bg

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another heart frame card







Good Sunday morning all



For those who asked ...I took a turn for the worst last night



I was up all night fevered and achy....ouch!!!!



I'm gonna call the doctor...I think I have the flu.



OK enough of me...for this card I used



My score pal and made a grid...put pearls on it.



punched the heart frame ...embossed it with tiny circles cuttle bug folder



pop dotted it .



New Fiskars boarder punch....those asking what the name is ...for the life of me i can't find it.



I used pins / white ribbon & a button



joys of the season cart for the tag /stamped thank you on it



and embossed the inside.



Hope you all have a wonderful day



Thanks Wanda






I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD



1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.