bg

Monday, March 16, 2009

My first Patty's day card







Good Monday all



I hope you all have a GREAT week.



This is my 1st Saint Patrick's day card...... Guess I should have checked the beads...lol



I think it turned out cute



The card Recipe



I used Design Studio....for the clover frame



Hello Kitty / paper dolls dress up Hello Kitty I cut at 3 1/2 ins...the Hat at 4 1/2
clover at 2 ins
the hat & clover where cut from paper dolls


pop dots/ribbon/Beads on a wire/stickles/



It was a very simple , Quick card.



The Clover Frame is made with Paper dolls ...If you would like the file






Thanks & have a Great Day



Wanda






I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

3 comments:

  1. You are going to get really tired of me asking for your cut files but they're all so neat! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just way too cute.. I send a request asking for the .cut file. Thanks Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute. I so love Hello Kitty. Great job turning her into a little leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.