bg

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Star Card


Good morning all

Hope it's a sun shiny day....it's raining and blah here....

Well I got to play a little last night ,so I made another cut file of a star.

I made 2 cards ....

The 1st ........Happy Birthday star cardIUsed

Design Studio

George....for the star

The font Happy Birthday I cut at 2ins from Calligraphy, Stickled them.

Martha Stewart Star boarder punch with strips of purple & blue behind it.

Added Pearls , Blue & Purple gems. I wrapped Sparkly string around the heart & used the same string for a bow.

Pop dotted the heart & added pearls to the tips and a large heart gem in the center.

If you would like the cut file

please email me


Thanks so much for looking

Have a great day

Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.