bg

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Celebrate Spring







Good Saturday morning



I made My version of a Chick-a-Dee, and wanted to put it on a card.



I think It is sooooo cute.



Card Recipe



Design Studio .... the Chick-a-Dee..... { George }



Inked around the edge & pop dotted the legs.



Basket ... from doodle charms cart...cut at 5 1/2 ins ( not A cut file ).



Eggs cut at 3/4 & 1/2 & 1 in ovals from George....



Stickles



Grass ....cut at 1 in from plantin school book...pop dotted



small flower punch with tiny pearls....you know I had to add them !!!!!



Martha Stewart zig zag boarder punch layered with green



Green polka dot ribbon & pink lacy ribbon for trim on basket.



Cuttle bug mosaic tiles for the basket....stamped Celebrate Spring with the new studio G's



On the inside studio G stamp eggs, colored with color pencils....tiny punch flowers & computer saying, Checked paper from DCWV paper stack , I think spring.



more zig zag & eggs finish it off.......



thanks so much for looking



If you would like the cut file for the Chick-a-Dee (ONLY).



email me at






Thanks Wanda



Have a great day






I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD



3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.