bg

Friday, March 6, 2009

Butterfly card




T.G.I.F.


Good morning all


Well I played a little more,and made a butterfly ...for Spring


For this one I used .....Design Studio for the cut/ carts NEW ARRIVAL & GEORGE


I embossed the butterfly with cuttle bug/folders Swiss dots & Swirls.


Stickled dots on the wings & stickled the flowers in Spring. Pop dotted the top layer of the Butterfly.


Used google eyes a bow & Used score pal for the lines on the card.


Used a cut out flower piece from Fiskers flower boarder punch,,,for the dot on the I added a pearl also.


Fiskers flower boarder punch, with a strip of pink card stock behind it.


( NOT ON THE CUT FILE ).... I used Stretch your Imagination for the spring cut , and glued it on. This way you can put what you want on it.


And more pearls...gotta lovum !!!!




IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE CUT FILE
EMAIL ME






TELL ME WHAT CARD !!!!!




Thanks so much


Hope you have a wonderful day.




I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD


3 comments:

  1. This card is so cute and the butterfly is so happy looking, it made me smile! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wanda, that is just tooooo cute... I would love to have the .cut file..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW another great card. It is so cute, I emailed you for the cut file. TFS Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.