bg

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cross 3




Good Morning all


Well I got to play a little last night.


I thought I would make another Cross...give some choices for Easter!


I used a 6 1/2 x 5 card {cards & envelopes} are in a package sold at Michael's.


I used purple vellum...cuttle bugged it with Swirls folder


for the corners I cut a 2x2 in square then cut it in half and used my Martha Stewart scalloped boarder punch.


The Cross was made using { GEORGE & STORYBOOK} in design studio


cuttle bugged it with Swiss dots folder...I really have to get some new folders...lol


pop dotted behind the Cross & the layers.


Pearls ....AGAIN...I know but they just make a statement ...don't ya think?


purple ribbon and Martha Stewart Branch punch.


The saying on the inside I found on the Internet


If you would like the cut file


EMAIL ME
PLEASE TELL ME [CROSS 3 ]




Hope you like it


God Bless & have a wonderful Day


Thanks Wanda




I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD


4 comments:

  1. Wow, your creations just keep getting better and better. Would appreciate a copy of this cut file and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, Your card is so-o very beautiful. I'm going to subscribe to your blog! I just don't want to miss a thing you do! Sure do appreciate your sending me the cut file! TFS!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.Absolutely Beautiful. I love making easter greeting cards.I love easter cross. where you get easter cross? I hope you send me the cut file!!

    BRILLANT....WOW....WOW..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.