bg

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Celebrate Spring


Good Morning all

Here is a card I made for the Practical Scrappers Challenge this week.....

The Challenge is to use stamps on a project.

I choose to make a ( SPRING ) card oh just saying the word makes me feel great! I can't wait for the warm sun shiny days....

I used DCWV Glitter paper

Spell binder Nestie Ovals

A Large Flower Stamp colored with pencils and added a button

Pink ribbon with bees and flowers on it , stuck a few flowers I made with flower soft in it.

Martha Stewart scallop edge boarder punch.

Embossed the white paper with cuttle bug journal folder

Celebrate spring stamp

pop dots

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

10 comments:

  1. well this sure does say Spring!! beautiful and luv the ribbon with the bees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, this definitely says SPRING.. Very very nice card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sandy..this is totally SPRING!
    too bad we are having another round of rain this week..got a tease with the 70 degree days we were having!
    Love this card, love the ribbon and yellow glittery paper!
    Its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wanda! Love the bright and happy spring card you made for the stamp challenge! The flower is so cute an I love the ribbon you used.

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think with all the bad weather you have had you will be hanging out for spring. Beautifully done Wanda.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  6. well this makesme want to get out the soil and pots to start planting..very cheery..nice job..hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring? What's that? LOL I'm so ready for it I could die. Your card reminded how I look forward to seeing everything turn green and bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card certainly says spring to me!!! It's beautiful.

    I hope your feeling better and on the mend!

    I'll be seeing you!

    P.S. Now, don't forget your blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the happy cheerful colors you used, it sure says the Spring is here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.