bg

Friday, February 12, 2010

SOUS Challenge




Good Friday to you all


I have got all kinds of great news for you to ....


First we were spared the bulk of this last storm we had some rain and ice for a little while so that cut the amount way down , we only got 2 or 3 inches more...Ohhh THANK YOU LORD !


Next I am soooooo excited I was asked to be the very FIRST GUEST DESIGNER


for Stuck on you Sketches I have been a Big fan from the very beginning.


They are starting to become very popular.....Maybe because of the four very talented, sweetest


Ladies that I am glad to call my FRIENDS....Nanne, Sandy,Leah and Sandi congrats Ladies on such a great Sketch challenge site...With that said if you haven't checked them out and played along why don't you do that......you will be inspired!


This week they have a great sketch from Liz Qualman and with a bit of a twist they have asked that you use red or pink on your project.


The page I did was of my Wedding the pic is not that great being it came from an old Polaroid camera you know way back in 1976 the instant cameras...so the quality isn't that great...but I only had a couple pics!


I had fun with this sketch....

There is so much detail on here that's hard to see, gonna try to tell you.
I used
K&Company paper ...the colors are not showing up very well.
Cricut carts ... Calligraphy & plantin school for the title and hearts, I cut all the letters out about 5 times to make them look like chip board and used pink flock for become /heat embossed hearts and one with red glitter.
2 different size paper lace hearts
Cuttle bug embossing folder I embossed the 3 hearts
A Nestie butterfly added glitter and pink flock to it.
Glitter heart to mark the day on the calendar
cut circles for the wedding rings and attached them to the ribbon with a safety pin.
Paper flowers and crystal flowers /pearls/glitter leaves
Martha Stewart boarder punch and I paper pleated and added pom pom ribbon.
EK Success corner punch for pic corners
Ok I think that is it.....
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Wanda:-)
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

16 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Very nice way to start my morning.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout....and congrats on the guest spot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda, what a great layout of your wedding day! I need to do that myself! Love all the embellies in the corner. Great job! We are seriously honored to have you as GD but more so as a friend! Stay warm and have a fabulous V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, I am just thrilled you are a part of SOUS..in any way, just makes me happy to have you!
    I love this LO, from the photos it looks like it is part digital, which is a cool look.
    The photo is great too, made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet layout..i love the layers and textures in the heart area ..well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely Wanda! Congrats on the guest DT spot! Beautiful embellies. My goodness, don't we look YOUNG in our wedding pix? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh congratulations on being asked to be the guest designer, we can see why they would with all that talent that flows on your blog. AND what a super layout. Glad you didn't get all the snow they had said. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my you will never see my wedding photos from 1977 LOL i was 16 and 9 mos prego!! ;)
    this is beauty to the max girlfriend!! always get inspired by your work :) and no i have not been to SOUS but will hop over now :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanda... congrats on being the first GD for SOUS! Once I started joining the challenges over there, I just couldn't stop, no matter how busy my week may be!! You did an outstanding job with this sketch! All of your embellishments are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanda, you are magic and magical -- that is one absolutely gorgeous layout!!!

    Oh, and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wanda, You ae one of the sweetest people. Thank you for always being so complimentary of my simple work! You make me smile & sometimes giggle! I LOVE your wedding picture and the layout is super as usual. You are so talented the guest designers that follow you will have some big shoes to fill. By the way...How old were you when you got married? Should the title read "Child Bride"? Have a happy Valentine's day with your sweetie. Hugs to you too! Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Firstly I must say congrats on being FIRST guest designer, I can see why they chose you, your layouts are always amazing. This one is no exception, you have used a beautiful photo and produced a gorgeous layout to showcase it. Beautiful!

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful , what a memory to have...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wanda...we are so happy to have had you featured as a Guest Designer. This layout is truly Wanda....I love the hearts and the little rings tied with the ribbon. Thanx so much for doing such a fabulous job with the sketch and all the sweet words...you are a true blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wanda, this is gorgeous!!! Love every detail!! Congratulations on the guest spot.. You did a fab job!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats for being the first GD over at SOUS! Your layout is so beautiful. I love all the added details. My favorite is the heart and all the goodies on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.