bg

Friday, February 19, 2010

It's a boy


Good Friday to you all, sorry I have not been around to every ones blogs but I have been under the weather this week...I have a sinus infection and boy does my head hurt! I haven't been doing to much lately....

I have a Baby shower to go to Saturday so I made this card for it

I used Cricut cart ...New Arrival for the boat cut it about 5 times to make it look like chip board.

I think I cut it @ 3 ins maybe 2 and 1/2 ....

Used Debbie Mumm paper

Spellbinders nesties and cut out the front of the card for a window ...the boat is on the inside

Ribbon/ duck stamp colored and cut out/ Just rite stamp and a circle chip board.

This was a very easy fast card and I really like how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

18 comments:

  1. Good morning Wanda! I hope you are on the mend - sinus infections are really awful. The card is adorable. xoxo Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wanda...I hope you are feeling better today...I love your card...very simple but very sweet...Who's baby shower is it? Just curious..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ms Wanda...I have not been able to blog about as much as I used to...hope that changes soon...this card is so precious...I adore it...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better... what an adorable card (as usual)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Wanda, love that little boat and rubber ducky. Hope you are feeling better very soon, sinus infections are horrible.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wanda this is so sweet! hope you get feeling well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww how sweet is this! love it to pieces!
    and I also saw the last LO and it is too much fun with all that pink!
    great projects Wanda!
    I have been thinking a lot about you lately..hope you are doing well!
    big kiss and hug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how adorable Wanda! Love the colors and the little boat is sooo cute! Hope you feel better soon! Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you start feeling better Wanda. I definitely know what sinus infections can do to a person! I love the card ... just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a really cute card!!!

    And, when you have a chance, please visit my blog because I have a blog award waiting for you.

    I hope you're feeling much better! Didn't like hearing you weren't.

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this delightful baby boy card! I know the momma to be will cherish it!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just had to pop back to say I have a little something on my blog for you as a way of saying thank you for your support, encouragement and inspiration.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card Wanda, Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wanda - I luv this card - you just rock!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card - you just absolutely rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.