bg

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Practical Scrappers Sketch / It's a Boy


Good Saturday to ya

This is a card I made for the sketch over at Practical Scrappers

We are now going to have a card sketch once a month wohoo...

The very talented Gloria Stengel will be doing them.

I really enjoyed this one it is a classic design that is very versatile.

I made this card for my Daughter to take to a baby shower we are going to ....

I used Debbie Mumm paper
Martha Stewart zig zag boarder punch
EK Success corner punch a dollar punch sm stars
Spellbinder nesties ovals...pop dotted
it's a boy cut from cricut cart new arrival 1 1/2
added ribbon, buttons and a sm duck button.
A very easy simple card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

10 comments:

  1. oh this is too sweet! fantastic baby card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card...I'm sure whoever receives it will love it..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wanda, this is adorable - I so love that you give the directions on how you made the card.. like I am going to find time to do one. lol.. but some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious little boy card! I simply adore this take on the sketch. you really rocked it!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda, this is soo sweet!! Fantastic job on the sketch!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. The duck is perfectly placed, and the card is so cute. I just love that duck :)
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I've been out of town and not able to visit as I'd like. So I'm off to see all the other fabulous creations of yours that I've missed this past week. Big Hugz :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Wanda! You really combined the different techniques perfectly. This is totally aodrable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love this card just wanted to stop and say hi! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card Wanda! Love the patterned paper and the cute little duck button.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.