bg

Friday, February 5, 2010

Winter Wonderland/UPDATED ADDED VIDEO







ADDED VIDEO
SCROLL DOWN


Udate I added video of this snow storm
We have 21 inches on the ground expecting 27 inches before it is all over with....That's a lot of snow! We are under a State of Emergancy...

I thought I would share a couple of Pictures I took tonight of the snow




We are expected to get 1 foot of The white fluffy stuff.....




As much as I hate it I have to say I am amazed at how GORGEOUS it is.




It is coming down so hard here you can't see anything but white!




I will take more tomorrow when it is daylight....




Thanks Wanda:-)




I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD
scroll down to my video....... updated this morning

11 comments:

  1. That is so awesome Wanda... it makes me a little chilly to look at. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you just keep all that white cold yuk girl lol it is beautiful (as long as i am not in it! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of doing the same thing..it is pretty but I sure don't want this much...oh well, Lily can't even play in it since she is sick...what a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay warm and safe Wanda! It has been raining for the last week here & was close to 70 today. I wouldnt mind a litle of that fluffy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda your photos look so magical. Snow is so beautiful to look at, I received some photos last week from my mum in the UK that look pretty similar.

    Stay safe and warm.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Rose, it is beautiful to look at as long as you don't have to be in it. Sounds like an excuse to stay in and be creative to me! It's a crisp 55* this morning in sunny Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this looks so pretty! I'd forgotten how lovely it looks but NOT what a pain it is to get around in. Stay safe and warm INDOORS Wanda! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I don't know if I can imagine 21 inches, not even here in Chicago! I bet it does look beautiful, and besides taking pics, you must be doing a lot of cardmaking and crafting right about now; you just can't possibly out in the stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful! I hope that you are all safe and warm. It missed us this time, we just got a very light dusting. Prayers for a speedy melt and more spring like weather!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanda, what gorgeous pix. Can't wait to see a layout using these. Oh adn your book markers are so cute. I'll have to make a few of those for my family. Always love your inspiration. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...its like you took those photos from my house.. I love winter, but enough is enough..LOL
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.