bg

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

She's all that / Practical Scrappers




Good Tuesday morning to you all


Over at Practical Scrappers this week the challenge is to use flowers on your project.


This one was an easy one.....


I did a layout of my Courtney when she was about 1 & 1/2 years old , she loved glasses


and still does ....


I used

KC & Company papers
Cricut cart Don Juan for the title cut @ 2 ins 5 times to make it look like chip board.
Cricut cart Home accents for the large flourish cut @ 3ins
Prima flowers added crystal flowers to the centers

Used flower paper for the Spellbinder butterfly's added stickles
Sewed along the edge of the large mat and added some jewels along the top corner.
EK Success boarder punch layered
Ribbon/ Lace/ Pom Pom ribbon
Feels good to see some flowers for a change ...Not Snow!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

17 comments:

  1. This is so cute! My daughters love sunglasses, and your layout reminded me of some of the funny pictures I have of them wearing all sorts of glasses. I am once again inspired to create.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Love the layout. Colors are so bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so adorable...I love all the flowers..and that pic is so cute..I have lost my mojo but,you just inspired me ...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous layout! I love all the fresh vibrant colors in it! Love the use of flowers, the ribbon and the white poms are a perfect way to finish it off. The photo is precious!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable... you are so talented. Thank you for always be so willing to share how you do it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wanda! I love your layout for this week's flower challenge! The patterned paper and flowers go so well with the sassy photo.

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda, that is just precious! Love the girly colors and that pom pom fringe! Reminds me of my girls with their colored shades when they were younger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how PRECIOUS Wanda! She sure is "all that" and then some! LOL FABULOUS layout! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanda this is just so cute! Courtney looks adorable in those glasses. Love the colours you used, so bright and cheery, which I think you need with all the snow you have been having.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous layout Wanda and that picture is just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet,love the flowers and her sunglasses..Lovely as usual:)
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh she is such a cutie!! and what a beautiful page, luv all the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute layout! I just love the title, it's really snazzy!!!

    As always, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes she is!!! all that and more...another beautiful page wanda...I bought some of the trim...thanx for the inspiration...it will show up somewhere sometime...i love these pics and your wonderful preservation of a priceless moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this one! So girly and cute! Love the picture, we have some of those! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable layout and little girl!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.