bg

Monday, February 1, 2010

Mothers Day card



Good morning all



Over at Practical Scrappers the challenge for this week is to use a die cut of your choice....



And who doesn't have a die cut or two laying around..so come on over and show us what you got!



This is My Mothers day card



I am so in to pinks and yellows right now...



I used K&Company paper



Spellbinders Nestie labels 4 & 1



With label 4 I stacked them to make this 3D flower ...these are so beautiful.



foam tape between the layers.



Martha Stewart heart punch



Fiskars boarder punch...I know ( GASP ) not a Martha punch! I do own others I just prefer Martha's. Hand made corner



Bow ...ribbon and skittles....



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!



Wanda

Ok so Sandy just reminded me I didn't post how it was made.
So here is a link to a very talented Lady Named Sherry
She has a very nice video on how to make this....


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

16 comments:

  1. Wow Wanda another awesome card...I love how you did the flower and the diecuts you used...love the colors..I have been into browns and pinks...whoever receives this one will love it..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wanda. This is beyond beautiful.. your mom is going to absolutely love it. You aren't going to have to share how you made the flowers.. oh oh so pretty. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say you are going to not have to share how you made - not you aren't going to share...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wanda! Great job on the die cut challenge! I love this card, especially that flower - so pretty!

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda this is stunning!! love the flower and ribbon :) your mom will love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is such a lovely card! so so pretty! short on time tonight but am popping by the blogs...love that big ol' pink bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is so gorgeous! I love those flowers....Beautiful colors and so fresh for this time of year. Just gorgeous....you really rocked this one, sweetie!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is way beyond beautiful! I love the color combo and how you did the flower is awesome. Your mom is going to treasure this card. I can see I'm going to have to rethink the label nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That flower looks like you could pick it right off the page...just wonderful! I love the pink and yellow you've been using lately...I know I already told you that but thats okay...I really love it...this is stunning...your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Wanda, Your card is magnificent!!!! So pretty and I know your mom will love it!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and you are not snowed in. lol!! Have a WONDERFUL Day!! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful!! Love all the pink and the gingham with the stunning flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I left a message on this card but maybe not; well, it is stunning! I'd also like to know how you made the flower on the front of the card -- it's beautiful!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is GORGEOUS!! Love the soft colors and that ribbon is beautiful!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty. The layers are incredibly gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card! I love the way the pink and yellow go so pretty together! Beautiful job :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment today!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Wanda! I love that technique from Sherry's blog. I used it too. So stunning! Beautiful colors here. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.